[9.4 Ground Combat] Quick grenade slot

I had a pistol and grenade toting dude. He threw his first grenade, no problems.

Then I tried using the grenade quickslot to throw another. The grenade disappeared from the inventory, but there was no animation, no boom, no smoke, and no APs used up.

He made three grenades disappear from his inventory, with no APs used at all, and no carnage caused at all.

Also the sebillian died during his own turn, maybe from fire? Maybe from delayed blast mystery grenades? His corpse turned blue momentarily before it went to the success screen. This is the only sebillian I have killed.

Sorry, I did not get a screenshot.

Yeah, it seems to be that if you try to throw a second grenade from the quick slot in the same turn then it won't work. Hmm. One for Matthew to log.

Smoke now causes stun damage. If the sebillian turns blue it means it has been stunned (it's a debug feature, won't be in the final). Amiga, the updated grenade smoke will be arriving next build. It's intended that grenades have a visually smaller and different blast than rockets.

Frag grenades don't really have any fire associated with them, so I agree with Amiga here. Now, incendiary grenades however..

Hasn't smoke caused damage for quite some time? I remember an allied guy standing in some, and keeling over after a few turns.

That might have been because he was standing in flames as well, ones that you couldn't see because the smoke was on top of it.

There will be incendiary rockets but not grenades from what I have seen.

That role will be filled by the nerve gas grenade instead.

Less property damage for the same effect (roughly).