[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

What does it take to supress harridans? 2 Bursts from pulse laser + 2 flashbangs + missed sniper shot + burst from lance scatter cannon and no sweet blue marker :confused:

A weapon can only suppress when in its range (green). So firing from far is not so useful. so scatter and pulse laser is they were far away its useless. maybe they are very disciplined :)

12 tiles away and RNG hates me missing at 90% for car as for sniper i knda know its like playing russian rulette 1/6 chance for shot to hit at any time. Random number generator just despises my very existance. Did i mention my sniper managed to miss alien and kill flanking soldier through window. Pure example for it trying to screw me over.

When can we all expect the next great version of this great mod it more fun than a barrel of monkeys

Soon very soon..

UPDATE:

- One more aircraft added.. This plane is for end game. A cheap one and carries 2 heavy torpedo.. to help you until u get the big ones.

- I want to add 2 more armours.. but i am not sure..

Welcome to forums.

This is not basicly XNT+more.. as i try to say always, if it was only xnt+more it would be XNT 7.0... this is something new and huge mod and got XNT's best parts in it with tons of other things... compare the XNT 6.0s and this topics first page.. please..

So Reactorcore, u advise me let the weapons free.. i can do that but realy why would u transfer a vehicle to somewhere else?

Not saying you do it yet. Try if this bug still exists when you make the change. If it is still there, then I recommend making them free so the game wont crash.

The reason I would transfer a vehicle is because I usually build my first base with labs and my primary battle squad, while my second base has lots of workshops, so they manufacture all the stuff, including vehicles. I build stuff at my second base and transfer to the first one.

EDIT: If you want to add armor, I would be ok if you only change the equipment loadout image, but leave the ground combat images as any armor that is most close to the one you want to add. Doesn't matter even if the color is different. The stats and gameplay matter more. Less effort and less pain this way.

Edited by Reactorcore

Hmm yes your tactic is nice.. my main base got a manufacture always so i build mostly aircrafts out of the main base..

I added 3 more armour and as u know i "hate" adding an armour and add every new weapon to them.. can u test it and say me result? but you dont have manufactureable weapons.. yeah.. this mod will make me age faster...

Hmm yes your tactic is nice.. my main base got a manufacture always so i build mostly aircrafts out of the main base..

I added 3 more armour and as u know i "hate" adding an armour and add every new weapon to them.. can u test it and say me result? but you dont have manufactureable weapons.. yeah.. this mod will make me age faster...

You could make the test faster by having a version of items.xml where you use notepad++'s 'find and replace' function to change all instances of "normal", "unlimitedOnresearch" and "capped" changed to "unlimited", so you can start the game and have everything available right away for testing purposes.

building fury interceptor makes game crash if you look at hangar tab :)

Another little "fury" or "Fury" situvation... solved..

3 Armour added, just need to code for new weapons..

I hope tonight 0.97 will be ready..

Edited by drages

OK question time. I kinda need to know which weapon type balistic/beam is more effective against diffrent aliens. I figured out all mechanical aliens aka androns and hoverdrones are vurnable to EMP weapons, but others dunno. Harridans really start to grind my gears now and i kinda fail at doing any damage to them with laser lance weapons.

OK question time. I kinda need to know which weapon type balistic/beam is more effective against diffrent aliens. I figured out all mechanical aliens aka androns and hoverdrones are vurnable to EMP weapons, but others dunno. Harridans really start to grind my gears now and i kinda fail at doing any damage to them with laser lance weapons.

open aiprops at xdivision mod directory.. u will see all the races and ranks and their resistances.. you will get the idea what u should use against them..

Not related to this thread, but a general concern came to my attention recently.

Just now google is telling me that:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums

"The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on www.goldhawkinteractive.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards)."

What is the issue here? It is a little concerning.

Not related to this thread, but a general concern came to my attention recently.

Just now google is telling me that:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums

"The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on www.goldhawkinteractive.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards)."

What is the issue here? It is a little concerning.

rly this is not the place..