resumable download?

If I download the game from this site using the old slow dial-up method and a download manager can it be resumed when interrupted? This file is several Gb and will require much time for me to finish download. This will require many interruptions with the need to be able to resume the download from the place I stopped. Some sites are not resumable such as GOG. I'd buy the hard copy if it were available. Can anyone help me?

1. ...which site? The main website?

2. GoG is pausable/resumable (I think) using that downloader of theirs.

3. Hard copies were only offered as a Kickstarter reward tier.

Yes this site, where it says buy game. I have tried to download the GOG downloader several times and couldn't. I knew about the hard copy but just thought I'd ask. Thank you anyway. I always like to get games directly from the developer instead of Desura or any other.

Have you tried a torrent? Your connection has to be completely useless before a torrent will mess up. There is a torrent which is offered as a download option on the humble store, though since you've already purchased the game buying it there as well would kinda suck. Maybe they can just send you the torrent.