Suggestion\petition about Xenonauts 2.

Which makes me wonder how much did the game cost to be produced by now... Anyone aware of any approximate numbers?
No idea. I think the Kickstarter raised $150K. But Chris has personal money into it too. I have to say that even half a million is nothing in the software development world. It's nearly all human labor with highly paid people doing the work. I think the original XCom cost something like $250K in mid-1990s dollars and made a couple million. I think Skyrim cost something like 30 million to develop if I remember right. The last Grand Theft was 265 million to write according to the web (it's made way over 1 billion in sales though.) Edited by StellarRat

Well, all I can say is I hope Chris and company make a tidy sum as I'd like to see what comes next from them plus they richly deserve a nice vacation (after the final patch is done :D) and some spending money. I'm very happy with the game and have EASILY gotten my monies worth already.

• 2 weeks later...