Soldier Role Icons Original Style Mod v1

potawan

Hi Folks, Here I leave the icons that I made for my games. I thought maybe someone use it. I continue making them, so maybe I upload new versions.

A pic all together, original and new:

v1

Roles-v1 _Preview.jpg

I personally use the blue stars for soldiers with laser weapons, white for Magnum and yellow stars for skilled soldiers or commanders.

Add in v1.1

Roles-v1.1 _Preview.jpg

How to install:

Simply unzip the file in the main directory of your Xenonauts, this should not overwrite any files.

Download v1.1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/84e2ct7xkfjjehj/Original_Style_Role_Mod-v1.1__By_Potawan.rar

Compatibility (If you have installed the previous version of my mod)

I changed a couple of names that were wrong. This causes duplication of these two files. I recommend doing a clean install of version 1.1 of my mod. (These files can be removed manually to avoid such duplication as well. The files are: commando4.png and heavy2r.png inside to C:\Program Files (x86)\Xenonauts\assets\uitextures\roles )

Here, a backup of the original icons in case anyone needs it to make a clean installation.

Donwnload Vanilla Icons backup

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d4tkyrqfzhr87v6/Xenonaut+Vanilla+Icons.rar

Roles-v1 _Preview.jpg

Roles-v1.1 _Preview.jpg

577e7d210eb71_Roles-v1_Preview.thumb.jpg

577e7d21ca6f3_Roles-v1.1_Preview.jpg.584

Edited by potawan

I will definetly test that out. BTW some roles do not blue or white star version.

Yeah, I think that some do not need. But I still have not completed the game and maybe I need more in the future. If you want some specific modification, let me know and I will try to do so :)

• 4 years later...