MAG Weapons

So, I have Operation Endgame researched, over 7 million dollars in the bank, and all Predator/Sentinel armor troops, but no MAG weapons. IIRC the alien Battle Rifle is required for them, but I have yet to encounter even ONE elite Caesan. Every ship I attack is filled with either Sebillians and Reapers or Androns and Harridians. Anyone know of a way to remedy this?

A Quantum Cryptology might help you to find a mission with Ceasans. However I can't say if they are the only one who drop the wanted weapons and you should prepar yourself for some serious psi-attacks during the entire mission.

It would be useful to post which version you are playing as it could be a problem from an older version that has been resolved or one that has been introduced in a new version.

The MAG weapons currently need heavy plasma rifle, plasma cannon, sniper plasma, and assault plasma research done to unlock, not the battle rifle.

One of the older versions was unable to unlock MAG weapons as the alien assault plasma was missing from items.xml.

I believe that was supposed to be hotfixed but I don't know which version you have.

If you have a quick search for assaultplasma in items.xml and it is missing then you can add the entry to fix it.

The research should unlock next time you find an assault plasma on a ground mission.

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">weapon.AlienAssaultPlasma</Data></Cell>

<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">6000</Data></Cell>

<Cell ss:Index="4"><Data ss:Type="String">Capped</Data></Cell>

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">items/assaultrifle</Data></Cell>

<Cell ss:StyleID="s65"><Data ss:Type="String">Item.Dispose.Destroyed</Data></Cell>

</Row>