Manufacturing Costs - Where are they? [Contains Spoilers]

Hey, everyone, how's it going?

I'm finally at lasers for the first time, and I can't find where the alenium, alloy, etc costs are listed for any manufacturing items. The cost in money and time is on the screen, that much is obvious, but is the cost in other materials listed anywhere yet? Or will that be in the #### descriptions?

If they're not listed yet, what are they? At least for, like, laser ammo, because I'll be needing a lot of that, but preferably all of laser, and maybe even Wolf and Buzzard if it's not too much trouble (and more as I get further in the game).

I guess this could be a thread dedicated to Manufacturing Costs of basically everything, if it'd be useful. I think it would be, since I can't find any costs in the game itself without heading into the xml files, which not everyone knows how to do.

When the new UI is implemented, you'll see the material costs. At the moment, they aren't part of the current UI.

Now bear in mind that these costs are subject to change, and they will change big time. But here we go:

1 Wolf armour: 12 alloys.

1 Laser carbine/rifle: 5 alloys.

1 Precision laser: 6 alloys.

1 Laser pistol: 2 alloys

1 Scatter laser: 10 alloys

1 Laser cell: 1 alenium.