[v1.0 GC] lightly injured soldier dead!?

This was a weird bug i ran into today.

My hunter missed a little with one of its missiles and splashed one of my soldiers for about 20 dmg or so, i healed her up, everything was fine, completed the mission.

On the end screen it reported her as killed in action! I was like... wtf, so, since i was playing on ironman i alt-tabbed out and ended program (whew, sigh of relief, this let me keep my save from the turn before), when i started the game again and loaded up it was on the enemies' turn, hidden movement, last sebilian passed out from stun gas, same as before, then mission report and it stated her as taken a little dmg and wounded for six days properly.

So loading save fixed this somehow but for people playing on ironman...

Here's my save but as i said it doesn't show the bug.

[ATTACH]3952[/ATTACH]

hmm next time i'll remember to take a screenshot :P

Aut.sav

Aut.sav

I just reported a similar thing at the bottom of this page: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10232-Bugs-Issues-in-Xenonauts-V1-0/page5

My problem only existed after loading an autosave though...or at least the soldier wasn't dead in the battlescape. He earned a purple heart and everything, but the autosave labled him deceased

Seems like a different bug, as it seems your soldier was listed as living in the debriefing.

Nah, there is something going on there. I've got a save game where I just fire the Hunter rocket launcher inside the Chinook...usually a couple of soldiers survive on a fraction of their health. If I just autowin the mission afterwards, the soldiers all die.

But if I save and then load and then autowin, the survivors actually survive. So something is going wrong. Thanks for letting me know.