Base facilities ingame description

Speeds up recovery time for soldiers. Don't know how much by; I always build one immediately so have no point of comparison!

(Incidentally, this would be easy to mod in but I'm not sure there'd be much point, since it's most likely to be useful to beginning players who won't be using mods in the first place).

I've asked because without google i can't understand what will med center do. Also only today (after 8 hours of playing) i've found info, that only three radars on each base will add to base detection radius. Which is pretty important info, in my opinion.

And, at last, there are many typos in weapons description iirc, some of the laser weapons (probably shotguns) give wrong number of ammo, etc.

Edited by Sandyxx

It's true, the Medical Center doesn't actually have an effect listed on the Base screen (it doubles soldier healing speed). All the other buildings do, though. The Radar building thing should show +0% range once you've build more than three of them.

Everything about the radars is ambiguous, with it being unclear whether you can extend the range 3 times (so 4 radars are effective), or whether it's 3 radars max that give an effect. The loading screen tip says each radar extends the range (up to 3 times), which does not clarify this point.

Chris, I can see it now. But when building base for the first time changes in string is VERY easy to miss . There are no bright color to attract user attention to effect string. There are no pop-up message "fourth radar is ineffective" etc. it's called bad usability. Also there is no clues about general stores. today in web i've found info that for each base only one storeroom is needed.

oh. and sorry but "build new base" not as button but as text is bad design decision, too. pixel hunting isn't greatest invention in history of gaming.