(Mod Update) XNT Into Darkness V4.0 - "SilverDragon" (New Aliens, Weapons and More!)

Man, I should quit studying (...) his mod may prepare me better if the aliens comes to Earth.

Dude, we will have enough of expandable manforce when the aliens come. It's the well educated scientists we need. You know, the ones that are able to design a new weapon overnight or an aircraft that needs only 4 days to develop and 2 days to build. We need those kind of people. Not another Josh Eales wannabe. Keep studying.

EDIT: Unless you study Literature or sth like that...then you can totally settle your priorities and start preparing for an alien invasion with us.

Edited by Theon Greyjoy

Is it possible to make this mod compatible with ''you can't take the sky from me'' mod? I experience crashes

Hello Phenkist Thanks for your post,

Unfortunally XNT Into Darkness has a unique air combat system and affect the same files, we'r right now working on a HUGE aircombat rebalance!

In some hours the V5.0 of XNT will be available for download with new aircraft and weapons.

I can talk with Kabill to make compatible or reimplemented this two mods.

Any other question or feedback that you want to give us is welcome!

Enjoy the game!