Xenonauts development process - so dissapointed

Honestly, it seems Goldhawk Interactive and its beloved leader Chris have no idea about modern software development process. Fixing all issues BEFORE releasing the product? No intention whatsoever to produce a dozen patches in the coming month? Guys, you should hire some managers and quality auditor; and by any means do not forget to create a Resource Optimisation Team!

It really feels like some retarded, pre-internet era game, when game developers did not have all the smart business people above their heads, therefore releasing product when it is actually ready. And now what? Am I going to play a game without familiar crashes to desktop, game-breaking stuff or major balancing issues? I am not even sure if I still know how. I was always so much looking forward to weekly patches to every newly released game on Steam. So disappointed, shame on you Chris!

All is not lost. Perhaps in time you will become a more mature organisation and forfeit some of your malpractices, especially this community feedback nonsense. You should get internships in a corporate environment, where they will teach you such useful things like pushing most of issues to backlog (connected to a black hole or parallel universe on the other end) and that nice graphics is all that matters. Learn that only marketing department is worthy of saying what should be in. And that there is no problem in a "process" that cannot be fixed by introducing a new process, preferably with lot of signatures and 20-page long template.

Your sincerely,

Lucas