[9.0] Empty black space in farm tiles.

There should be a button on your keyboard that says print screen or prt Sc. if you press that a screencapture should get loaded into your clipboard. Open up microsoft paint or photoshop and select paste image and save. PRESTO! A screenshot.

This (btw if you have a laptop you might need to hold the 'fn' button while you press the screenshot button - it depends on your keyboard).

And to upload it on the forums you have to open the advanced option when writing a reply (you have an button with the caption "go advanced" right from the button "Post quick reply", or you will get automatically to the advanced view when you click "reply" or "reply with quote" under one of the existing posts).

Under the area where you write your text to post you have "additional options", where you can find the "manage attachments" button. When you click it it wll open a popup where you have a button "add files" (upper right corner), which will open an interface with the button "select files". Than you search for your previously saved screenshot and when it is uploaded you click "done" in the popup i mentioned earlier.

When you later submit you reply the screenshot should be attached to it (alternatively you could also upload the screens to a site for photo hosting (for example photobucket) and post the link to the uploaded picture here :) )

Edited by S0ny_B1ack

I've also seen this.

The attached save shows this problem near the top of the map, a blank area in the middle of the landscape that units cannot walk on or route through:

[ATTACH]652[/ATTACH]

There is another bug in this save file. After killing the last remaining alien (near the Hunter), and returning to Geoscape, exiting the game causes a crash. It is not a reliable crash. Changing gflags settings to include ust or hpa made the bug on exit game behave differently for me. I will try and reproduce this with a save file direct from Geoscape.

EDIT: I can reproduce the crash direct from Geoscape - I'll start another thread for that problem.

crash-01.zip

crash-01.zip

Edited by yawa