[V20 - Geoscape] No time-stop event for vehicles once ready for deployment

Often i'll find myself with a UFO flying around and interceptors in base waiting to be refueled/rearmed. In practice this means having to pause and try to deploy manually a lot. There should be an event for finishing refueling/rearming.

Note: This should be applied for all vehicles, as the dropships have the same issue, and i expect land vehicles will have too.

I myself would rather have it always than never. I often find myself repeatedly hitting Q and clicking random location to see if an aircraft I really need is finally ready. If this was configurable and defaulting to off, I can't see people complaining. But maybe an even better idea would be having it listed along the "event" notifications as suggested in http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/8518-Aircraft-ready-message .

Not sure if this was a bug. Would you really want a pop-up every time any of your aircraft has finished refuelling?

OPTIMALLY i'd prefer to have a list of options like the Altair UFO games have where i can customize where and how the simulation stops.

The next best thing would be having it stop always.

I guess you could have it stop only when there's an active UFO or mission on the map, but that seems like a pointless implementation effort.

Not sure if this was a bug. Would you really want a pop-up every time any of your aircraft has finished refuelling?
I think just an information message along the bottom of the screen would be fine. Just like the ones you display for UFO events (Bridge destroyed, Dead Zone, etc...) except in a fixed location and a distinct color. Maybe a green message that says something like, "Condor 5 is now on Alert 5" or something easier to understand for non-military types, "Condor 5 now mission ready".

I would actually be very helpful if there were two messages: One that came up when the jet could launch even if it wasn't fully armed or fueled and a second when the jet was completely ready to go, 0% damage, 100% fuel, 100% armed.

Also, is there anyway you can reverse the order of mission preparation for jets, so they re-arm first than refuel? There is nothing more frustrating than having a UFO heading to your base to attack it and your AC sitting on the ground refueling with no weapons. I think Aaron changed the order a while back to reduce the sortie rate of AC, but really the only time it would have much effect is in the situation I just described or when the UFO are coming quite close to your bases, but it is very logical that your base would be more effective against close UFOs for a host of logistical and tactical reasons that I won't go into. It would add a small twist to the game as far as thinking about where to put your bases and I don't think that's ever a bad thing.

Just a scrolling message would be a gapstop until a proper popup can be implemented for it, but when i'm watching UFOs zoom around while my fighter planes take their sweet time to get all prettied up for the dance, i don't want to have it be a reflex game just to send them out again in a timely manner.

I'm honestly confused why you guys aren't annoyed by this. Are you seriously fine with letting UFOs get away because high speed time mode made you send out the fighter an hour later than the time it was actually ready?