[V8.9] Ground Combat - CTD When Exiting Soldier Inventory

Every time I exit one of my doods inv screens, I CTD. Does it if I'm just looking or changing weapons.

UPDATE - I loaded the autosave for the ground battle and had no problems with the inv.

I think the save i made before i tossed grenades into the ufo got corrupted somehow.

Im not the only one though.

Edited by Fudrukur

No way :D. I've tried to reproduce it for hours now. Help me reproduce it please:

First, lets start a new game. You have a basic equipment (don't change it on the soldier equip screen).You begin a ground combat mission. What do you do? (Grenade \ shoot aliens? Or you just open up the inventory, mess around in it?)

Please tell me the information to get this bug fixed ASAP. Thanks!

I've already overwrote the save file. Usually changing weapons, but not always. Sometimes just looking to see what I have, but I don't do that often. I reproduce it everytime I play. My fingers are crossed everytime I look into the inv. I've been trying not to use the inv at all just to finish a battle.

My system specs:

AMD x4 640

4gb ram

Nvidia 460Ti

Windows 7 64bit

Yep, crashing here also. Here is what I did.

Started new game. Only changed armor for rocket laucher fella in soldiers screen before entering crash site.

Spread my men around, spotted one alien. Alien killed my shotgunner with reaktion fire. Then i killed the alien with sniper.

ran some more, spotted another one. Then i tried to hit it with my rocket laucher guy. Chances to hit was 0%. Nothing was blocking my rocket. I fired the rocket but it exploded on his face. Then i went to inventory, placed rocket launcher and pistol to the ground and hit inventory exit = Crash.

Another crash happened same way. Tried to place rocket launcher on the ground = Crash.

Here is some update on this one:

I've tried every possible combination, and it just won't crash for me. I've tried everything you told me, I even tried it with medpacks, grenades and it works! It works for me if I run it under Visual studio, or if I build myself a build, also if launched from Desura (both Normal game and debug mode), it's even working in the release build i got for testing. I think I'm going to try it on an other computer.

I'm mad :D