V-19 On steam (Game constantly crashes on ground combat)

The game keeps crashing. it was happening every once in a while and got progressively worse as i kept playing. now every time i load the game i only get 1 - 2 turns and it crashes again. It never crashes on the geoscape or in air combat just when im doing a ground combat mission.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tr.../xenonauts.zip

This is the save game.

Have you restarted your computer? It sounds weird that you get less and less turns but still progress with each load rather than having some specific event shut you down.

Maybe there is some memory leakage going on? (But I know very little about computers so chances are slim that I'm right)

might have something to do with the fact that once you load your game aliens sometimes run out of the ufo.

maybe one of em is stuck inside a wall or something and refuses to end his turn before a part of the Tu's are gone, which they never will since he cannot move or something.

ive had this too, works fine until i load the game and after that even if you load a previous save it does the same so whatever it is, its tied to loading the game.