January crash and premium badge

bensoni

Hello all,

my game always crashes around january 22nd any tips to get past this?

also i don't think my premium badge displays when i post, how do you set that up?

dig the game, looking forward to the flamethrower and power armor.

You think the flying suit will come back?

cheers,

b

but you have to be able to understand that alien technology though. If you have a completely different mindset, that may never happen. It happens all the time, even today, when people once said "it works like this", but other people say, "but why didn't you examine this idea?" and then they say, "whoops, my bad"

That's a simplified, more colloquial version, but basically covers it =p

From the point of a researched discovering alien tech certainly.

From the point of view of someone that has a goal and can impliment whatever technology he wants to make said researcher be able to reach it? Then the researcher can develop anything based on alien tech since someone else decided he could.

From the point of a researched discovering alien tech certainly.

From the point of view of someone that has a goal and can impliment whatever technology he wants to make said researcher be able to reach it? Then the researcher can develop anything based on alien tech since someone else decided he could.

what?

I believe your point was that fictional scientists from th 80s couldnt make things similar to what other fictional scientists could make in "the near future".

I said it depends on what tech is discovered (without elaborating on that enough it seems)

you disagreed and said it depended on the scientists.

then i decided to say that it depends on what tech the almighty game developer decideds to give the 80s scientist to achive the goal of makeing something similar to the near future scientists.

And now im going to clearify what i think is the cause of our misscommunication: You dont need to give the 80s scientists the same tech as the near future one. Give the 80s scientist tech more suitible for him to adapt.