strange terror mission..think a bug..

hi guys,i have a problem..alien terror attack in harare,africa well i have landed and after hard fight against ceasan(killed at least 25-30 aliens,destroyed entire buildings and so on, and the ship was a corvette...)the enemy continue to spawn (at least 7 in line of sight) and the game freeze..a think is a bug...i have just dwloaded the v 19.6 hotfix during the game...happened to others??

The max number of aliens in caesan corvette is 24, and are all spawned when mission starts. If your counting is correct then theres really something wrong. If you are playing with no mods, or havent used any or at least you are sure your game is clean of modded files then you should post your save in the beta bugs thread.

I didnt ever had such a problem before and dont know what may be causing it.

hi guys,i have a problem..alien terror attack in harare,africa well i have landed and after hard fight against ceasan(killed at least 25-30 aliens,destroyed entire buildings and so on, and the ship was a corvette...)the enemy continue to spawn (at least 7 in line of sight) and the game freeze..a think is a bug...i have just dwloaded the v 19.6 hotfix during the game...happened to others??

That might be a bug with the hallucination psionic power? I had the same/similar issue on a Corvette GC. I think there is a plan to disable this at some point until it can be fixed.

yeah,i'm out for two days..i have controlled..v 19.6 hotfix2,no mod installed terror mission in harare africa, normal difficoulty,15 caesan soldiers(blue dressed)killed,4 light drone and (secure)5 psion(pink)killed another 8 psion in sight line,take damage but vanishes when killed and game freeze...

retried to do the mission..failure..the game is truly unmanageable..an alien have taken 12(!!!)sniper rifle's shots,another(group) have taken 4 missiles..the damage is signed but nothing more sometimes one die and the game freeze..but when the alien fires my man take damage i have lost a half veteran squad and i'm a bit frustrated..after a lot of blames i begin a new game..i hope the next stable version repair horrors like this..

however the new features and game mechanics are very good

thanks to the developers!!

I was wondering if the vanishing psion is related to the Hallucinate ability. I think HF3 has taken it out (haven't reached it myself)

I can only say you approach those really tough aliens from a distance, in cover, and with multiple troops. They will die in the end. It's just a matter of taking along plenty of grenades and keeping your people safe. I've not had the game freeze when I kill one.