19.5 Base defense All aliens killed won't end combat, also hidden unenterable squares

Got a similar problem, killed all the invaders and the mission goes on.(Im pretty sure, been running around the base for a while) I cant say anthing about the tiles though, Ive met so many funny tiles, it wouldnt be fair to keep them just in this type of mission. Didnt wanna start a new thread for it either.

ze savegame: http://www.sendspace.com/file/42adu3

Is it possible to salvage the game?(or rather the mission, losing my main base would be my end anyway) or do I just have to reroll?

Vini

Got the same problem and found the problem. I exit the game and use xenonauts_GC_editor to start it again, then load the save and open the debug prgram.The debug shows a little map showing 1 alien is Inside a wall at their spawn, stuck there and invisible to my xenonauts. Using the debug I move the alien to a place infront of a xenonaut, then empty its TUs to 0. I kill the bugger and mission ends ;)

...and open the debug prgram...
I understood everything except this phrase, can you... elaborate?

I started the game with the other executable, which I imagine is some kind of a debugmode, loaded the save... then how do you "open the debug program"?

Mind you, ive started pressing all the buttons on my keyboard one by one. I mustve hit some killall button, because I heard a satisfying scream and the mission ended at the very second. :D

Thanks for salvaging my game, ill be sure to make a tasty rant, once Im further along. Also lemme know how to open the minimap you mentioned.

Vini

I understood everything except this phrase, can you... elaborate?

I started the game with the other executable, which I imagine is some kind of a debugmode, loaded the save... then how do you "open the debug program"?

Mind you, ive started pressing all the buttons on my keyboard one by one. I mustve hit some killall button, because I heard a satisfying scream and the mission ended at the very second. :D

Thanks for salvaging my game, ill be sure to make a tasty rant, once Im further along. Also lemme know how to open the minimap you mentioned.

Vini

Magic button is "U"

Im in the Sub-Map editor what i think is the same as xenonauts_GC_editor? . how do i open my current saved map in this editor? is there any toturial on how to sue the editor?

Solved it.

Edited by basilika
Solved my question