[19.4] Wraith awakening

Just ran into a funny bug (at least i hope so):

1. Freeza a wraith with a stun baton

2. Move your soldier on top of the frozen wraith

3. Heal your soldier with a medpack (while he is standing on top of wraith)

4. On next turn the wraith will wake up

Yeah, probably it. Interesting. Maybe it's a feature?

Actually, yeah, it is a feature. You can heal any unit on the battlefield (besides vehicles, I'd assume), and can wake them up with healing form a medpack, apparently.

Can we target stunned units with the medkit, so we don't have to have a soldier stand above the guy being healed?

Yeah, obviously healing aliens isn't on a list of things one would want to do.

I was thinking of the useful possibilities of this, though. Like, what if you have a soldier that got stunned. Can you target the soldier's body on the ground and heal him, possibly removing the stun?

Yeah, obviously healing aliens isn't on a list of things one would want to do.

I was thinking of the useful possibilities of this, though. Like, what if you have a soldier that got stunned. Can you target the soldier's body on the ground and heal him, possibly removing the stun?

Yes, you can.

Funny story - I had a save during a base assault mission where I'd ballsed up my save-alternation and got into a position where, no matter what I did, I couldn't keep a certain veteran soldier alive until the next turn.

How did I get around this in the end?

Stunned him with one of my other soldiers... then revived him on the next turn (having cleared out the hostiles a bit).

Actually, the better bug in this is that you can stand on stunned aliens/units. Dead makes sense as you do not care about what you are stepping on. :P

I constantly gas all the civvies and locals. Keeps 'em nice and fresh until I am ready to leave. I really got sick of that one guy that wants to poke about inside the carrier (you know the guy). ;)