New equip screen window instead of fullscreen

I dont like it at all.

In case you may ask why, at first it seems nice but it is actually worse than the fullscreen. Everyting is scaled down, the cute top left window of the soldier in the map is gone and you cant see anything useful of the battlescape wich is what already happened before.

So all in all you lose too many things for very litte gain, if any.

The new in-combat inventory screen is an improvement in principle with one minor flaw: it's no improvement. =)

The current placement in the middle offers absolutely no advantage over the old screen-filling window.

Switching between soldiers would already "center the view" on the soldier... if the inventory window weren't in the way.

• The new inventory window should be placed on one side of the screen.
  • The remaining width of the screen (depending on resolution) should be centered on the soldier.
  • There could be a left/right arrow button near the "close X".
    This button moves the window between all left and all right on the screen.
    The soldier is re-centered in the other half.

• The new inventory window should be placed on one side of the screen.

• The remaining width of the screen (depending on resolution) should be centered on the soldier.

• There could be a left/right arrow button near the "close X".

This button moves the window between all left and all right on the screen.

The soldier is re-centered in the other half.

I wholeheartedly agree; this would be the best solution; letting you see the soldier and what's in his/her pack.

With the new inventory, TUs don't seem to be deducted as you move items around in the backpack. You only see the remaining TUs after the backpack's closed down. It's not a life or death issue as I never fiddle around with inventory unless I'm safe anyway, but it's annoying to hear the "DENIED!" buzzer sound when it's not warranted. It's bad enough that people follow me around pressing the "DENIED!" buzzer in real life when it is warranted.