[Base-Game] Screen Problem

It seems to be that when I try and launch it on anything higher then the smallest resolution, my entire desktop goes sideways including the game. And when I try the smallest, it cuts off the sides so I can't see end turn and what gun I'm using :/

Please help, I am on Windows XP.

- Wolfy

EDIT: And also, the fonts ect. appear VERY small in comparison to the rest, and a lot of the GUI runs into each other covering things up.

Edited by Wolfy

I think the problem comes when the game is not set to the native resolution of your monitor, right? Go to control panel > Display and find out what your monitor is set at, then choose that display mode for the game. Let me know if that helps?

• 6 months later...

The game engine pulls the resolution settings from your own graphics card driver.

I was wondering if it might be getting confused by exotic modes it was never designed to take into account.

Wolfy uses ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 tx graphics which seem to have a rotate mode, guess you never found out how to disable that rotation?

Oh and not to be too obvious but have you got your latest drivers installed?