Savegame editor?

TrashMan

This game badly needs one. Specificly to edit soldiers. why? Because I like to customize them.

One thing the new XCOM did right is give you customization options (apperance, name, callsign). Alas, it kinda sucks that the soldiers specilization is not something you can choose, nor can you edit the nationality.

It took me a while, and some tweaks (friggin nationalities nad specs), but I managed to create the Expendables team.

Arnold "Terminator" Schwartzenkegger - Heavy

Dolph "Dragon" Lundgren - Heavy

John "Sly" Balboa - Assault

Chuck "Allmighty" Norris - Sniper

Jason "Transporter" Stahaam - Support

Bruce "Die Hard" McLane - Assault

etc...

I want that in Xenonauts. But in Xenonauts you can't edit the picture/apperance, nor nationality, nor name... :(

That makes me a sad panda.

This game badly needs one. Specificly to edit soldiers. why? Because I like to customize them.

One thing the new XCOM did right is give you customization options (apperance, name, callsign). Alas, it kinda sucks that the soldiers specilization is not something you can choose, nor can you edit the nationality.

It took me a while, and some tweaks (friggin nationalities nad specs), but I managed to create the Expendables team.

Arnold "Terminator" Schwartzenkegger - Heavy

Dolph "Dragon" Lundgren - Heavy

John "Sly" Balboa - Assault

Chuck "Allmighty" Norris - Sniper

Jason "Transporter" Stahaam - Support

Bruce "Die Hard" McLane - Assault

etc...

I want that in Xenonauts. But in Xenonauts you can't edit the picture/apperance, nor nationality, nor name... :(

That makes me a sad panda.

You can alter soldier specialties.