Font Sizes

I have just bought the game and my only real gripe at the moment is the font size. I have seen a few postings on new UI interfaces and that the font will be changing but when?

I would guess that old timers like me who played x-com when it came out are now at a certain age where constant playing on computers has created a slight imperfection to their eye site.

Balancing, crashes and graphic glitches I can cope with on a beta. But I need to play the game without squinting which will only worsen my already failing eyesight.

I am playing on a laptop (all my games mainly paradox/ageod show and play smoothly) 1366x768

p.s. Have also enabled beta updates on steam so playing with latest beta.

• 2 months later...

Just got the V19 stable release and I'm having the same problems.

But it's not my eye sight though, its my screen size. The game text is almost unreadable on a 10.1 inch netbook, the default text looks slightly smaller than this. I'm actually having to use a stamp collector magnifying glass to read the big science reports. Which as you can imagine looks a bit daft when I'm on the train. I'd have to imagine anyone wanting to play this on a tablet or ultra book will be having the same problems.

So yeah, here's a bump to have a bigger font size option in the next update.

Edited by Bhazor