[v19 Experimental / Ground Combat] Dead Caesan visible on top of light scout (photo)

So, I killed a Caesan inside a light scout, and when the next turn started the door shut (as expected), but the corpse of the Caesan was visible through the roof of the UFO. Is this intentional? It looked odd to me.

Here's a photo:

Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 2.21.16 PM.jpg

Also, I know smoke's bugged in this build, so maybe this is part of that, but when the smoke is in a greyed-out unseen tile, it's static. It's not billowy any more, just a still image. The rest of it is still billowy as usual, though.

It's in the screenshot, but it's not exactly very visible, considering the entire image is static. ;)

It was from a smoke grenade, by the way. (And yes, I crashed my game. Silly Gizmo...)

Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 2.21.16 PM.jpg

577e7cb33a8fa_ScreenShot2013-06-15at2.21

I have already seen the same stuff some times. I'm uploading a screenshot of alien equipment and inside door partially visible through the roof of a scout. In my case it has nothing to do with grenades, because i don't use them, as there is the smoke crash bug and also because i find them pointless (soldiers miss a lot and also throw grenade at a lesser distance than i want).

XENONAUTS DISPLAY BUG ALIEN EQUIPMENT VISIBLE.jpg

XENONAUTS DISPLAY BUG ALIEN EQUIPMENT VISIBLE.jpg

577e7cb35468b_XENONAUTSDISPLAYBUGALIENEQ

Edited by xcom