[V19-Experimental build on steam] Crash after mission is over save game included

edited the post, and yes with the stun grenade.

i tried this also using no stun grenades and waited for all purple smoke to clear before the mission ends.

but cause the vessel is servere damaged there is the black smoke as well. so its smoke in general that causes this?

In the future, when submitting a bug report, please include the bug location in the thread title. This is to reduce confusion and to increase uniformity.

For example:

[v19 Experimental / Ground Combat] Crash after mission is over, save game included"

Thanks!

edited

Just a quick thing to note, if there is smoke in the FOW, even after several turns and it "clears" its still technically on the map - you have to send somebody over to get LOS on that area to clear the smoke tiles from the map to prevent the crash. (tested this with a save I was having issues with last night)

Just a quick thing to note, if there is smoke in the FOW, even after several turns and it "clears" its still technically on the map - you have to send somebody over to get LOS on that area to clear the smoke tiles from the map to prevent the crash. (tested this with a save I was having issues with last night)

ye i did the same waited till all purple smoke was cleared but sins i am on a map with a severe damaged ufo (so the engine room is al smooky) that smoke won't clear and so it still crashes