[V19-Experimental build on steam] alot of friendly fire

i am playing the V19 experimental build on steam now. and i noticed that somehow my xenonauts shoot on there friendly xenonauts more often then i had in v-18.

and i don't do anything different with unit placements in this playthrough.

situation:

2 xenonauts kneeled next to each other behind cover. i aim at an allien standing infront 5-6 titles away.

i see the trajectory of the bullet and it doesn't even come close to the other xenonaut, i fire and i do damage on the xenonaut that stand close to me (but not in front of the trajectory)

so far around 30 min in and i already have 4 KIA by friendly fire, while in a game with V-18 around 30 hours in i didn't had 1 friendly KIA (by weapon fire)

Edited by Korpah

Yeah I noticed this too, it seems like if they are standing together it will still hit the guy next to him - I actually had a sniper dick cheney my heavy gunner when attmpting to shoot somebody 60 degrees west of their position lol I haven't tried crouching one guy and having the other stand up yet.

Yes, there are issues with accuracy in this build.

The spread is crazy, as your troops very commonly hit guys standing next to them. Accuracy in general seems to be low, though I haven't checked to see if it matches the displayed odds. And a surprising amount of misses hits the ground 1 tile in front of the alien, possibly at an angle. The three tiles in front of an alien (directly in front, and the tiles either side of that) seem to take a huge pounding.