[V8.5 Ground Combat] Cannot enter Alien Spacecraft

So far I got two random BTDs but now I ran into another problem. I shot down a Scout Class Ship and as it turned out I am unable to get inside the Alien Ship to kill the last enemy in the corresponding ground mission. I also tried to "nuke" the Ship walls away with AoE (Rockets) but did not have any luck on that too.

This definately needs a fix, at least in the beta phase. Keep up the work, looks and feels great for a alpha game state glad I bought premium. Make me proud guys, hoooah! :-)

Ok a few things:

1. what's a BTD?

2. give a description of what caused you to be unable to enter the UFO (would the door not open? etc.)

3. label bug reports titles a bit differently. I'm assuming you're running version 8.5 so the title should go:

"[v8.5 GROUND COMBAT] Cannot enter alien spacecraft"

4. Check the other bug report titles, if this is about the spacecraft spawning in the top corner of the map, it's already been reported before

Otherwise good on ya for playing the game and testing it, any and all help is appreciated and will no doubt help make this game awesome! Keep posting!

Hey, thx 4 your reply. BTD means Back to Desktop. Its the Bug you've wrote about and as you assumed its 8.5. Ill check and describe a little better next time. Really looking forward to this game, already has a nice feel. Maybe this could also mixed with some Jagged Alliance 2 Elements (shxt load of weapons, attachements and so on... just thinking...