Build V18.51 Hotfix 1 Released!

I have to say though that crash bugs don't bother me that much, but things that ruin gameplay (like aliens having eagle sight) makes me not want to play the game. the whole thing stops being fun, so i don't play it which means i don't find more bugs to report.

I think all in all gameplay issues are more important than crashes if the crashes can be somehow avoided

Lightzy - in essence i agree on this. While i perfectly understand the need for the community to test the game in a low budget game as this, I find that the recent rush of bugs in the last builds is just more then i can bear so i stopped playing till a decent build comes along. Instead of dling and rushing to play now i wait a few days for the comments on the bug forum and potential hot-fixes to pop up. Its just to frustrating to deal with some of the more recent bugs.

I have to say though that crash bugs don't bother me that much, but things that ruin gameplay (like aliens having eagle sight) makes me not want to play the game. the whole thing stops being fun, so i don't play it which means i don't find more bugs to report.

I think all in all gameplay issues are more important than crashes if the crashes can be somehow avoided

agreed

fog of war is bullshit

if aliens see thru objects that's fine (as long as the stupid bastards stop trying to fire thru them

hell these aliens are a challenge but that's ok

real life sensibility is always the aim

I would not send blind soldiers to defend our planet

Having said that we are still aware that this game is still in developing

we must be patient

Still have crash when craft is at back in fog of war when last alien is inside banging away.

Never happens when craft is visible

Progress is impressive and final version should be great

Cheers Pete:cool:

This was rather weird, my soldier inside a building shot down a bit of wall and the whole building landed on him. I had saved just before that and had made an egress at the same spot a couple times without problems, but then it started happening consistently. I am guessing it's because if you blow down a bit of wall in one turn all is fine, but if you have to take 2 turns to do it then it bugs. My save happens after I had already damaged the wall segment, if you burst fire on an adjacent segment all is well (except for LOS not being updated)

thumb.png

thumb.png

Save game:

http://rghost.net/46361582

edit: This is from a fresh install and new game

Edited by smoitessier