I just playing through a vanilla game atm. So soon.

Seems pretty stable as long as you don't use the Shields.

Hmm, having played the vanilla version, I might not reduce their accuracy as much. Quite frankly, the aliens need all the help they can get. I will cut down the reaction multiplier though, and nerf the Cannons.

And more, random, numbers of aliens everywhere!

Yes thanks a lot - I just recorded my vid and it was lots of fun - thanks Chris too - one can really feel the progress - Xenonauts now disappear behind walls that is not so helpful - maybe that could be fixed...

Sath-ra is how its pronounced, so you were right the first (well, second) time. Heh, Mothra.

And you seem to have forgotten that you can right-click when aiming at an alien to increase accuracy in exchange for more tu's used per shot. Different weapons have different zoom levels (shotguns/carbines have 2, 3 for rifles and 4 for sniper rifles). Can't zoom with burst fire though, but that's best at close range.

Burst fire is toggled with the left-most button on the weapon (multiple bullets) or by pressing the B key.

thanks - sorry for the name confusion...I am really bad at remembering names...but now I will...and thanks for the hint!

Edited by steelwarrior

@ all - I still have 2 vids prerecorded - then I could jump to a newer version - is the 18.51 +hotfix stable enough for a Lets Play or should I go eith 18.5 for a while and wait for another verion?

1) Crouching and Prone increases accuracy,

2) To increase aiming right click over target to go through the different types of shots which cost more TU

3) Reaction shots don't happen I think until you specify a TU reserve.

I hope this helps Steelwarrior as you seem unaware of all the above after watching a couple of your videos.

Yes thanks - partially unaware - gets better in the newer vids - but I am alway happy about hints...am sometimes not sure which mechanics already work and a bit tired from producing 6+hours a day for 30+ playlist on my cahnnel ;-)

I will keep on moving with one Xenonauts video every two days...

Edited by steelwarrior

The next Xenonauts vid is up - have fun! By the way if you give me hints it will take a while untill I apply as I prerecord 1-2 hours always - LP is still an extended hobby for me ;-) - so I have to use any free time I have...

@ Sathra: Do you have a mod for 18.51 including Hotfix?

It still crahes with Hotfix, right? Am waiting for a stable version and go on with 18.5 for now...

I kind of do, pending a second run, but I'm waiting for a hotfix for the alien sight ranges. Its pretty hard at the moment.

And yeah, there are some savegame corruption issues and 'picking shield up from the ground' crash with the hotfix.