[v18 + HF2] Stun grenade doesn't seem to fill area properly with stun gas.

Huh, you'd think that should be fixed.

I mean, have you even been hit by a flash bang and thought, "Oh, I could take another before I need to react. Yeah, I feel fine, lets keep 'em coming!"

No, you're like,

"Bwahahwhattheheckwasthat!"

and your eardrums get ruptured.

Maybe the radius needs to be increased, or the effects need to be buffed, or both. I dunno.

Well as yet their suppression value is reduced the further they're thrown. So depending on how far away the enemy is it can take 1-3 flashbangs to suppress. Depends on their rank too I think. 2-3 tiles away will usually suppress with a single flashbang. Might have to shoot at it a bit though.

Well as yet their suppression value is reduced the further they're thrown. So depending on how far away the enemy is it can take 1-3 flashbangs to suppress. Depends on their rank too I think. 2-3 tiles away will usually suppress with a single flashbang. Might have to shoot at it a bit though.
That whole distance affects explosives thing needs to be analyzed and fixed.

As far as I remember the suppression effect is weaker the further the enemy is from the point you aim at (not the point the grenade hits, that doesn't matter).

I don't recall Chris saying that it was linked to range except where the weapon was outside of its optimal range in which case it would not suppress at all.

It is also affected by armour so the tougher enemies would resist it better.