17.9 - Minor Bugs

Hi,

Noticed a few minor bugs in the latest release.

- Callsigns appear as default in air combat when they have ben changed. Appear correctly elsewhere.

- Had a waypoint marker for one of my F-17s stuck on the base even though craft had landed

- Had a list of available research items come up after researched alien biology the contained about 7 things. Only 3 appeared when went to reserach screen (Plasma pistol was already there, stun weapon and shock grenade were new).

- New workshop items pop up appears when have clicked 'go to research' screen on research pop up. While may be intentional, it is quite annoying to have to click it away when you may actually want to go to it after research. Maybe this could be moved to pop up after returning to geoscape (assuming you havent already gone to workshop screen).

Another minor bug (it doesn't really warrant a thread of it's own.):

In the soldier equipping screen, where there's the weight carried and the TUs after reductions bars, the "units" for the weight carried is correct (kg), but for the TUs bar it says "AP". Action points? Available Points? Armadillo Pastrami? I'd recommend standardizing it to TUs to avoid confusion. (It's probably just an oversight, but it should be changed imho.)

Thanks

Not really a minor but, but a missing or wrong word on in the Ceasan Autopsy report.

On the last sentence in the first paragraph it reads '...;it seems that have a telepathic link with each other.'

I think it rather should read: '...; it seems they have a telepathic link with each other.' or '...;it seems that they have a telepathic link with each other.'

I`d like to add the following:

[battle map]

- corvette entrance door is still transparent, can see through it for a tile or two;

- if soldiers standing in front of this door, and another one, who is standing aside, opens it, the view, of that who was in front of it, doesn`t update, so making step inside is needed to renew his view;

- corvette second door opens automatically when soldier steps before it (must stay one tile before it, if don`t want it to open), but it can be closed again from that position;

- damaged corvette - engine room (where power source should be) can be also uncovered, if watch from side, the flood texture is missing, you can see ground (may be it is meant to be so but doesn`t look nice).

Edited by flanker84