Hi,

I was wondering, before I start hacking about with the current premium alpha build, if there is any developer support in the premium builds that could assist with bug reporting? There is a class of LOS issues related to structures that I would like to report on, and it would be a lot easier for me to explain and devs to understand if I could put together test cases and screenshots if there is something like this. I have some game programming experience, and would like to help out.

Also, I am new here, so please forgive me if I have overlooked anything.

Thanks,

gfulton

I used to do some programming.... back on my amstrad 464. I used to spend hours bashing out hundreds of lines of code they would give you for free in amstrad action magazine. (there would nearly always be a syntax error or 2 thrown in the sme way that old mechano sets used to in order to make you use your head a little bit)

I actually have a 464 emulator and started writing out space invaders that I found on the wikki but it had 6 errors and I didn't have a clue how to fix 5 of them :(

I used to do some programming.... back on my amstrad 464. I used to spend hours bashing out hundreds of lines of code they would give you for free in amstrad action magazine. (there would nearly always be a syntax error or 2 thrown in the sme way that old mechano sets used to in order to make you use your head a little bit)

I actually have a 464 emulator and started writing out space invaders that I found on the wikki but it had 6 errors and I didn't have a clue how to fix 5 of them :(

Still have a link to it?

If you go into the game directory, Xenonauts_editor.exe has a bunch of dev tools in it. If you press U in the combat you get a pop-up menu that lets you tinker with the battlefield, and gamconfig.xml has a bunch of developer cheats in it.

I suspect you won't discover much we don't already know though, and you may ruin the experience a bit by peeking behind the curtain :)

May be useful for engineering situations where you can repro crash bugs on the ground combat tho...