V3.2.0 - More shroud issues (scenery caused, not doors)

So, previously the shroud issue was confined to something related to doors (or it least it seemed that way) but now it is also the scenery like trees/walls.  The tropical rainforest biome seems particularly badly affected making these missions quite difficult as enemies remain hidden.  Anyway, I don't know if saves are still useful (let me know if not so I don't waste time sending them) but here you go. image.thumb.png.7d44e26abd731c8e954e24d4cef0a76a.png

auto_groundcombat_turn_2_start-34.json

On 3/2/2024 at 11:56 PM, Emily_F said:

So, previously the shroud issue was confined to something related to doors (or it least it seemed that way) but now it is also the scenery like trees/walls.  The tropical rainforest biome seems particularly badly affected making these missions quite difficult as enemies remain hidden.  Anyway, I don't know if saves are still useful (let me know if not so I don't waste time sending them) but here you go. image.thumb.png.7d44e26abd731c8e954e24d4cef0a76a.png

auto_groundcombat_turn_2_start-34.json 1.44 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks a lot for the bug report! The saves are definitely helpful (especially in this case as we're checking whether the fix made addresses the shroud issues being reported)