[V 17.52] [Ground Combat] Rock Formation too close to the Chinook in Middle East map.

I suppose it's not technically a bug, but while playing the game some minutes ago, I got pretty surprised because I couldn't get my Hunter out of the transport chopper due to some rocks being in the way, if I recall correctly, maps aren't randomly generated, so it might be something pretty annoying if you get to that particular map frequently (which happens a lot with the farmland ones).

I don't really know how to make screenshots in this game, but I got to the map after shooting down a Scout alien ship with two Condor interceptors just over the Middle East zone, and if it helps too, the mission started in the southeast corner of the area, with the crashed scout (manned by Sebillians) being in the northwest corner.

I have also tried to destroy the rocky formation using missiles but after three Hunter rockets and two from the rocket launcher they are pretty much intact :(

EDIT: Also, in the same map, some of the soldiers refuse to pass through some "door-less doors" (sorry for the stupid term, my english is not that polished), most specifically, the one just in front of the ufo, sadly though, it seems that I cannot take a screenshot, as it just takes it from whatever is running outside of the game, aka: my desktop background.

Edited by Elthosian

It sound like the word you were looking for to replace "doorless doors" is doorway. Hoping that helps. (And your english sounds fine to me.)

Indeed! That's what I was trying to say, many thanks Gizmo! And I am really glad my english sounds fine to you, though some polishing won't hurt, I believe :D

@JacobD1984: Yup, that's the one map where I had the issue.

here's my shot LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1883[/ATTACH]

It's not Richards fault. Protocol states that all pilotes must put on blindfolds 2 kilometers from the landing site and land based on the beeping from the GPS (coordinates are set by the commander back at the base.)