[V17.51 - Ground Combat] - Cannot Vault over fences/walls

On the Farm map during Ground Combat, I cannot vault over the fences.

My Xenonauts will run all the way around the fence. I can make him stand next to the fence, and the cover symbol appears, but does not allow me to vault.

EDIT:

Also having trouble selecting soldiers who are standing near fences when adjacent to another Xenonaut. It will not allow me to select the other Xenonaut next to him.

Edited by HoboRed

My soldiers are just the same as they've always been.

The pathing to vault does not even appear. It shows green tiles right up to the fence, then if I wanna go over, it re-routes my walking path to go around the fence.

Also having trouble selecting soldiers who are standing near fences when adjacent to another Xenonaut. It will not let me select the other guy. I have to use the number keys to select him, which is not really a big issue but still its a glitch.

Edited by HoboRed

My soldiers are just the same as they've always been.

The pathing to vault does not even appear. It shows green tiles right up to the fence, then if I wanna go over, it re-routes my walking path to go around the fence.

Also having trouble selecting soldiers who are standing near fences when adjacent to another Xenonaut. It will not let me select the other guy. I have to use the number keys to select him, which is not really a big issue but still its a glitch.

Does it do it with every fence?