you basically, what you're saying is that if you ever need to put a fire out quickly in a sub, then tough. It's going to be far to late by the time you've got through asking anyone

Xenonauts related: What would be the name of a hook to keep a Flammenwerfer on in case you need to incinerate an alien quickly?

Oh, and thanks for the language courses. Should I find myself as part of Scandinavian Dairy Administration, this will be invaluable.

The Xenonaut Forums: More than just Gaming.

This thread is too funny! =)

Metric ftw!

Gauddlike: If I wanted to make heaps of money I would bring swedish construction workers to the UK and build proper houses, with proper heating, proper plumbing, proper insulation and noooo carpets in the bathroom (And designer mixer taps will be mandetory). I'd make a fotune..

Unfortunatly I want to keep working in IT ;)

That would only work if you could get the measurements right to everyones specifications :P

you basically, what you're saying is that if you ever need to put a fire out quickly in a sub, then tough. It's going to be far to late by the time you've got through asking anyone
Why would you ask for the hook?

I expect a Welsh submarine to have a similar problem, no?

Xenonauts related: What would be the name of a hook to keep a Flammenwerfer on in case you need to incinerate an alien quickly?

Where is the hook located?

Edited by Gorlom