End Game Progress not working.

Okay, this had kind of caught me of guard but closing in on the 250~270 days where the end game progress was closing in to 100%, I waited patently and shot down the few remaining ufo's that lingered in my area... but once it reached 100%, it just disappeared without even triggering any kind of mission or objective... and whats more weird, the aliens had stopped spawning. Like... I simulated to the 430th day and no ufo had spawned. The objective on the bottom left also just stayed at, "Wait for the end game progress". Well.. I did see that the aliens had orbital lasers which should have increased panic... but nope, they never fired it or at least it bugged out to the point where the alien strategic ai was gone. 

"One way to save the earth" 

Yep, good Eye. It´s not an Bug, it´s an Feature for the Early-Access.

To explain it would take long. Short said we Main-Beta-Testers and the Devs had the Option to bring an unfished End-Game-Part or the already playable Beginn- and Midgame-Part of the Game to the Public for the Early-Access-Start, about the Fact, that the Publisher give an fix Early-Access-Date for the Public. So we had to decide either to bring an not ballanced End-Game or to concentrate on the the already playable Parts.

Short said: We decided for the second Option (gapfilling, ballancing, remaining Bugfixing etc.) from the already playable 70 to 75% Game-Parts [Beginning and Midgame].

Edited by Alienkiller

22 hours ago, AfroSandro said:

Okay, this had kind of caught me of guard but closing in on the 250~270 days where the end game progress was closing in to 100%, I waited patently and shot down the few remaining ufo's that lingered in my area... but once it reached 100%, it just disappeared without even triggering any kind of mission or objective... and whats more weird, the aliens had stopped spawning. Like... I simulated to the 430th day and no ufo had spawned. The objective on the bottom left also just stayed at, "Wait for the end game progress". Well.. I did see that the aliens had orbital lasers which should have increased panic... but nope, they never fired it or at least it bugged out to the point where the alien strategic ai was gone. 

"One way to save the earth" 

Thanks. Yeah, ENDGAME isn't accessible in this build of the game (the day 180 pop-up should have said that). It'll be coming in a future update!

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2023 at 5:01 PM, Chris said:

Thanks. Yeah, ENDGAME isn't accessible in this build of the game (the day 180 pop-up should have said that). It'll be coming in a future update!

Well, the 180-Days-Pop-Up tells us, that we have reached the end of the current content and that there wont be any new UFO-Types, if we continue to play.

BUT it was still possible to unlock some research afterwards. Maybe i progressed slower than expected, but that gives me the feeling that i could continue in this gamestate. Building new Bases, fighting the already existing UFO-Types and so on. Noone told me "hey, at Day 300 nothing will happen anymore" ;)

But's OKAY, i just wait for Milestone 2 to tell E.T to go home again. :):cool:

7 hours ago, Kurst said:

Well, the 180-Days-Pop-Up tells us, that we have reached the end of the current content and that there wont be any new UFO-Types, if we continue to play.

BUT it was still possible to unlock some research afterwards. Maybe i progressed slower than expected, but that gives me the feeling that i could continue in this gamestate. Building new Bases, fighting the already existing UFO-Types and so on. Noone told me "hey, at Day 300 nothing will happen anymore" ;)

But's OKAY, i just wait for Milestone 2 to tell E.T to go home again. :):cool:

If you want to make sure that you research everything long before day 180, make on day 1 in total 4 research labs (and 2 workshops, and of course enough room to house everyone). Once the month is over you hire all the engineers and scientists, then you're golden.