Some ideas

Hi first my native languish is not English,got that good the we can be friends. I thought i might slap you with my ideas so:

make the aming more realistic so the bullet don't miss with 100 miles when you are using a sniper from 10 yards away

make the shot gun fire more shots/slugs per shell. you know craod control, mabe 5-7 slugs that fire in wide spread you don't want a Xenonaut too close=)

that is all fore now i will edit this as i get moar ideas

Edited by thegoodsir

make the aming more realistic so the bullet don't miss with 100 miles when you are using a sniper from 10 yards away

There is already another thread about this problem. I don't have access to the new releases, but if i remember correctly from the public alpha and the forum, a shot going on the tile the alien is standing on is always a hit. So to miss you have to hit another tile. So close/middle range misses will always be a danger to friendly units and can look very weird sometimes.

And like i already suggested in the other thread, the JA2 1.3 system was the best i have seen so far, but certainly some work is needed to implement that. But imho it's worth it, as unrealistic shoots are not so common and burst/auto fire looks much more realistic. And in tactical combat shooting is one of the core aspects, so i wish it would look better then it does at the moment.

And who uses a sniper from 10 yards anyway :P Even with an assault rifle with a 4-8x scope it will be hard to hit at that distance. With a sniper rifle it's even harder (don't know if xenonauts uses "real" snipers or just assault rifles).

Edited by endervoid