Xenonauts 2 Early Access Release Date - July 18th

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Nice. One of the few things I've actually been waiting for. Not sure yet if I'll buy early access or wait till the full release. With my limited time to play these days it might be better to have a smooth experience from the start :)

• 2 weeks later...

So we that are kick starter backers, will we have early access code(s) to get it or will we need to purchase?

Also will we the kick starter backers be able to stream the Early access version? Do we need specific permission from Gold Hawk?

I would like to stream/record and publish on YouTube for this game but don't  want to interfere with any "official" streamers or other content providers.

Will the kick starter supporters like me (at a higher backing level) be able to have our "personal" character load into the Early Access version? I can't even remember how to do that :)

Looking forward to seeing what we get.

40 minutes ago, Dren608 said:

So we that are kick starter backers, will we have early access code(s) to get it or will we need to purchase?

Also will we the kick starter backers be able to stream the Early access version? Do we need specific permission from Gold Hawk?

I would like to stream/record and publish on YouTube for this game but don't  want to interfere with any "official" streamers or other content providers.

Will the kick starter supporters like me (at a higher backing level) be able to have our "personal" character load into the Early Access version? I can't even remember how to do that :)

Looking forward to seeing what we get.

We've sent out a load of Kickstarter updates related to this, but basically - we sent out keys for backers years ago. If you've not got yours then please try to follow this guide: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/69341191/xenonauts-2-strategic-planetary-defence-simulator/posts/3661176

Yes, everyone is free to stream the game now as the embargo has now passed.

8 hours ago, Chris said:

We've sent out a load of Kickstarter updates related to this, but basically - we sent out keys for backers years ago. If you've not got yours then please try to follow this guide: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/69341191/xenonauts-2-strategic-planetary-defence-simulator/posts/3661176

Yes, everyone is free to stream the game now as the embargo has now passed.

Huh.The Embargo is passed? It's only the 12th of July, Access is on the 18th or did I miss something?

I'll go see if I can find that "Key" I don't remember seeing one

5 minutes ago, Dren608 said:

The only key email I have is for Beta access but the link to humblebundle is not working. Was there a different key Email I should have gotten?

The support link is not working either.

The beta key is the full key for the game, so if you’ve got that then you’re good to go.

Launch is the 18th, yeah. The embargo date is the day anyone with beta access or  press access can stream the game.