V25.7 - Geoscape; Game-ending CTD

Emily_F

Emily, the Alenium and Alloys Numbers for the Sotrage the Devs have explained in an bigger Version-Upgrade of the last 3 (V.25 to V.27). That works perfect, I did an fully Gameplay and was happy that it´s so. I promisse, you need that Stuff earlyer or later.

The CTD sounds strange. I could play fully through on the Geoscape in my Gameplay.

Some CTDs (like Alien-Base-Misson and the others which get fixed to Hotfix 5) get solved already. The only CTD I know is the one with the Heavy Fusion Weapons. Let´s hope that the Devs find out, what the fastest Geoscape-Problem is.

Edited by Alienkiller

12 hours ago, Emily_F said:

CTD from geoscape, repeatable.  Just keep going forward at full speed and it will always crash a few days from this save.  Also, can you take a look at the stores?  I have too much stuff but when I sell things (alloys and alenium) even selling 10 of them only sheds 1 unit of stores.  The numbers don't make sense. 

user_about_to_crash-25.json 814.16 kB · 0 downloads

This is fixed in the hotfix I released earlier today; it was a crash tied to the Heavy Fusion Weapons project.

The numbers on the stores are working fine (Alloys and Alenium take up 0.1 capacity, everything else takes up 1 capacity) but you're right that there's a whole bunch of storage capacity that's blocked by something invisible. I'll take a look at that tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Emily_F said:

CTD from geoscape, repeatable.  Just keep going forward at full speed and it will always crash a few days from this save.  Also, can you take a look at the stores?  I have too much stuff but when I sell things (alloys and alenium) even selling 10 of them only sheds 1 unit of stores.  The numbers don't make sense. 

user_about_to_crash-25.json 814.16 kB · 0 downloads

I've found the issue in the base stores too. It's not big enough to warrant another hotfix with V28 not far away now, but I'll get it fixed anyway.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chris said:

This is fixed in the hotfix I released earlier today; it was a crash tied to the Heavy Fusion Weapons project.

The numbers on the stores are working fine (Alloys and Alenium take up 0.1 capacity, everything else takes up 1 capacity) but you're right that there's a whole bunch of storage capacity that's blocked by something invisible. I'll take a look at that tomorrow.

There doesn't seem to be an update on Steam?  It's still V27.5