v26.2 ground combat- most of the mantids and reapers end up dead in the ufo at start of mission

Kamehamehayes

image.thumb.png.8ca1ce1cd95951c23ca0fa303c9bec3e.png

This screenshot was from the same mission as my previous bug report. I encountered this a couple times in a destroyer ufo and in an observer ufo. I did not kill those mantids and reapers; they were dead at the start of the mission. I'll include both the logs and saves from my previous couple of bug reports below. 

Edited by Kamehamehayes

1 hour ago, Kamehamehayes said:

I killed a reaper zombie and it do not spawn a new reaper like it was supposed to. I believe I saw some red text flash for a brief moment after killing the zombie (around 35 seconds into the video). 

auto_groundcombat_turn_2_start-108.json 1.64 MB · 0 downloads output.log 7.08 MB · 0 downloads

55 minutes ago, Kamehamehayes said:

I am playing an observer mission and this is the end of turn 3 and I only killed a few aliens. Press "end turn" and it will count down the number of turns until xenonaut victory. I never stepped foot in the ufo at this point, and am not able to even see the ufo hull. I think I also saw some red error text while loading the save again. Saves and logs attached. 

auto_groundcombat_turn_3_end-121.json 1.81 MB · 0 downloads output.log 9.85 MB · 0 downloads

• Kamehamehayes changed the title to v26.2 ground combat- most of the mantids and reapers end up dead in the ufo at start of mission

Then you seem to have big luck in that. Belongs on the Crew they have in the UFOs.

Sebillians, Cesans f. e. are more often alive after a crash then the Mantids or Reapers.

Such a Luck that you have to manage very little Alien-Resiticance after an UFO-Crash is very seldom.

Edited by Alienkiller

3 hours ago, Kamehamehayes said:

image.thumb.png.8ca1ce1cd95951c23ca0fa303c9bec3e.png

This screenshot was from the same mission as my previous bug report. I encountered this a couple times in a destroyer ufo and in an observer ufo. I did not kill those mantids and reapers; they were dead at the start of the mission. I'll include both the logs and saves from my previous couple of bug reports below. 

Thanks. Yeah, it's a known issue - we've just not got around to fixing it quite yet.