V16 Farm crash

To add to this, the map I encountered before this occured was just a flat green landscape. Also, this battle occured in Iceland so it should have been an artic map. My guess on the error is that it checks to see if the alien craft is occupied (in order to give a capture victory), but no alien craft exists hence the crash.

Every time I play on that farm map my game crashes. It is a crash site for a light scout.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: Xenonauts.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 507886ee

Fault Module Name: Xenonauts.exe

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 507886ee

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0024dd53

OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: fd00

Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Additional Information 3: fd00

Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Here is the autosave and the memory dump file.

http://www.obelisks.net/xenonauts/xenocrash1.rar

I got crash on Farm map where crashed light scout with severe damage was present. Map seemed to be just flat green land (as far as I saw). No idea what race there was, CTD appeared 3rd turn so it seems I was going to see themcand then it crashed

edit: also noticed big performance drop just turn before crash (crash happens during AI turn) when I was moving the map around my Chinook

edit2: was able to finish map on 5th trial. I saw invisible NPC there so maybe it crashes when he decided to do some special move (e.g. jump over fence)

Edited by Kreny

It has been the same for me. I've only played on farms, and most end in game-ending crashes. One farm map had buildings and worked like a charm. The others were just flat green grasslands and these caused the game to crash. Even worse, it seems that games that crash in this manner have their saves corrupted too, and trying to reload an auto-save from these games makes the game crash again, but this time causes the whole computer to freeze. Very troublesome.