[V8.2 Ground Combat] Hunter has no sound when moving

As simple as that. The rocket firing and exploding works, but there is no engine sound when the car moves.

Also, not really a bug I guess, but sound related:

I heard an alien death scream during the alien turn. Not sure why this sound would play during the alien turn as my guys didn't kill anyone, and it certainly didn't sound like a civilian dying. It sounded very gruesome (and awesome), like an alien choking on his own blood or something like that. I never get this sound when killing the aliens myself, and I haven't heard it since.

Anyone else heard this sound? My description might be a bit bad though.

That IS a civilian dying. There's two different ones I think, and they're both this weird choking, cracking, wheezing noise. Or something, I can barely hear it. To check, shoot one. A few times.

Caesans only make the trilling, squealing noises. Its quite nice.

Edit: Ah, yes, Moonie did report the car thing. But its mixed with another 2 bugs on the second page...

Edited by Sathra

The civilian one isn't quite agonising enough though. I mean, it makes sense if they're having plasma blasted into their lungs and what we're hearing is the release of vapourised body tissues and smoke, but at first I thought it was groaning...