[15.1 - Air Combat] One Squadron two dog fights!

My 3 F-17 went intercepting a group of 3 Alien fighters when in the way a new group spawned not too far, they as usual set course towards my F-17 resulting in both groups being very close to each other. When my F-17 engaged one of them, there was two fights going on at the same time. 2 musics, 2x 3 F-17 and pausing one fight was unpausing the other and vice versa. One background was blocking the view of the other one in some places. Eventually though the fact that the game crashed told me it wasn't some surprise unatural random quantum time jump that would have allowed my F-17 to be at too places at the same time, but just a bug. Oh the sorrow.

XenBug.jpg

XenBug.jpg

XenBug.jpg

XenBug.jpg

XenBug.jpg.6437a71767dcae87a52e810d51e1b

XenBug.thumb.jpg.39db7de2c8326406c37051a

I had a similar issue but a little different. I had two squadrons after two different alien ships. I moved the speed to the highest it can go and got a single engage box. I engaged the target but had two air combat music tracks running at the same time. The combat screen had one F-17 fighter on screen (didn't appear that they were stacked) but I had the controls for two on the right. The F-17 took down the ufo and combat ended. When the geoscape was revealed both squadrons were heading back to base and both UFO's had been shot down. The UFO's were in completely different locations on the map. I assume there was an air combat window open under another one?

Edited by irongamer

• 2 weeks later...