[v25.3 - Geoscape] Various engineering project issues

asdfcyber

Here's an assortment of issues with engineering projects I found (excluding ones I reported earlier):

• "Reinforced plating (vehicles)" appears both under Vehicles and under Aircraft Equipment, in Aircraft Equipment there's also "Reinforced plating". The vehicle variant unlocks better armour for both aircraft and ground vehicles. Not sure if this is an issue.
  • Is the aircraft plating even supposed to show up? Alloy plating does not, but ablative and reinforced do.
  • Sorting issue: laser pistols and precision rifles are above gauss weapons while the rest of them are below.
  • Names that are too long to fit in the engineering queue name column look weird:image.thumb.png.f216e17fc5425a5962f99c836e1ee3e4.png
  • In Aircraft Equipment, there's both a gauss blaster (costing 500k + 50 alloys + an accelerated cannon) and a gauss cannon (costing 200k + 12 alloys + 12 alenium) which also has the image of a laser weapon. They have the same stats.
  • I already have the advanced tactical module unlocked in this base, but there's either a different identical project or the same project is repeatable instead of a one-off because I can do it again:image.thumb.png.b69dbc80657b937735f250c123bc4b0f.png

quick-136.json

Edited by asdfcyber

22 hours ago, asdfcyber said:

Here's an assortment of issues with engineering projects I found (excluding ones I reported earlier):

• "Reinforced plating (vehicles)" appears both under Vehicles and under Aircraft Equipment, in Aircraft Equipment there's also "Reinforced plating". The vehicle variant unlocks better armour for both aircraft and ground vehicles. Not sure if this is an issue.
  • Is the aircraft plating even supposed to show up? Alloy plating does not, but ablative and reinforced do.
  • Sorting issue: laser pistols and precision rifles are above gauss weapons while the rest of them are below.
  • Names that are too long to fit in the engineering queue name column look weird:image.thumb.png.f216e17fc5425a5962f99c836e1ee3e4.png
  • In Aircraft Equipment, there's both a gauss blaster (costing 500k + 50 alloys + an accelerated cannon) and a gauss cannon (costing 200k + 12 alloys + 12 alenium) which also has the image of a laser weapon. They have the same stats.
  • I already have the advanced tactical module unlocked in this base, but there's either a different identical project or the same project is repeatable instead of a one-off because I can do it again:image.thumb.png.b69dbc80657b937735f250c123bc4b0f.png

quick-136.json 641.71 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, I'll get these fixed. You're correct that there's some duplicate projects there that shouldn't be unlocking at all.