[V14.1] Can't seem to take the Hunter out of the Chinook

Yes, it was in the base view, inside the vehicles tab. And I had no problem moving in or out the XCOM agents.

You have a max of 3 vehicles that can be assigned to a garage, by default everytime you start a game one of the hunter vehic is inside the chinook, you have to untick the "assigned to chinook" and put it back in the garage. Well that's impossible, the tab is grayed out and cannot be ticked so the hunter remains in the chinook whether you like it or not.

The only solution is to take it on a mission and let it be destroyed.

This may be associated with other bugs reported concerning the Hunter. To recap briefly, most of these similar bugs take place in the main base. The Hunter assigned to the inital Chinook can be altered as usual when a game starts. At a certain point when playing the game (not yet documented by anyone as far as I can tell), the Hunter assigned to the Chinook is greyed out when you look at it in the Garage. It cannot be reassigned or changed in any manner. If the Chinook is sold and soliders reassigned, the Hunter remains greyed out.

However, the Hunter assigned to the Chinook is greyed out in the garage all the time the Chinook is in the air. Without having properly tested this, I can theorise (as have others) that these similar bugs are caused by the game somehow assuming that the Hunter is still airbourne.