Game locks up if last alien is killed by reaction fire

Has this happened to you as well?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Has this happened to you as well?

• Yes
    • No

just as the title says, if the last alien on the map is killed by reaction fire, (or at least what appears to be the last alien.) the game just locks up. i can move the mouse but not do anything.

Hapened twice so far. Might be related to the other three reaction fire bugs I've read about on here.

Edited by Tam Elbrun
forgot to put version and game mode in title

As I posted in another thread it seems to lock up if the alien is killed during their turn. I also killed the alien with reaction fire. The other thread discussed death by smoke causing this. The game seems to wait for the dead alien to finish his turn. I got my error after the alien shot one of my people turned to run and was killed by reaction fire. Then we all got to stare at the body until I killed the game.

I am willing to bet these are both caused by the same core bug.

Think this occurred to me however last Alien died via FIRE at UFO. Upon its turn. Could still move around via mouse but not press anything, even fire was going still. Seems the game just didn't realise the turn of the Alien ends when its dead so soon? Perhaps it dies AFTER checks are made for such things?