naming soldiers (Retro)

As a nod to The Gollop bros. perhaps it would be nice to name some troops names from their past games (Leeder Krennon/Eric (with the Photon!)/Slarty Bartfast etc... Hell, even Hotblack Dessato in rememberence of the great D. Adams!

And they were responsibly for the underrated Lords of Chaos too. They are all still brilliant games.

I think Captain Krenon should be in there along with Nelson Smith etc. The ever dependable Android Barker from Laser Squad (moon base assault) is perhaps stretching it a bit... at least until later in the game when technology has developed.

And they were responsibly for the underrated Lords of Chaos too. They are all still brilliant games.

Yes - Rebelstar/Lords of Chaos were way ahead of their time, and are still fun to play today. I think its Leeder Krenon though, not Captain Krenon. Don't know if that was ever a character from a book or something but I know Slarty Bartfast made the Norwegian Fjords in Hitchhikers Guide.