First off, hats off to the team, this game is fantastic, even in preliminary form.

Just a question, I pre-ordered the $50 package that comes with a second pre-order game to gift to a friend. How do I get the key to him and where am I supposed to receive it? I mean, I only ask because I kinda was planning to give it to him for his b-day cause, well, awesome computer game = awesome present...

In any case, any answers would be fantastic. I checked to see if anyone else had asked about it but have not seen anything yet.

Thanks!

Related question ... I pre-ordered way back when, and contributed to kickstarter, resulting in three keys. I need to give two of these keys away ... how do I go about this, since I'm not aware of any "gift to a friend" links for my original pre-order or primary kickstarter key.

Related question ... I pre-ordered way back when, and contributed to kickstarter, resulting in three keys. I need to give two of these keys away ... how do I go about this, since I'm not aware of any "gift to a friend" links for my original pre-order or primary kickstarter key.

You should have received an email when the kickstarter concluded with a link to click for a Desura version of the game.

That link is basically a key to unlock the game on Desura if I read it properly.

You should be able to forward that email, or send them the key, to allow them to unlock the game on their own Desura account.

The third key will come when Chris sends out the extras.

You should have received an email when the kickstarter concluded with a link to click for a Desura version of the game.

That link is basically a key to unlock the game on Desura if I read it properly.

You should be able to forward that email, or send them the key, to allow them to unlock the game on their own Desura account.

The third key will come when Chris sends out the extras.

Ah, nice. I thought that the kickstarter key might be linked to my email or somesuch ... if it's just a generic key, all is well.