Sign in to follow this  
Puciek

[V15.4 ground combat] Stuck/knocked out alien shows as target

This is a weird one, I have an alien that was in stun grenade gas cloud, then took some hits, and now is showing as valid target for shooting, but the alien itself is not taking any action. The other alien i knocked out with batons do not react like this, so there is something weird going on. I wound up batonning him into a stun.

Attaching save of when the stuck alien shows as target

user_stuck_alien-14.json

Edited by Puciek

That´s not a Bug it´s a Feature. They have a better Immune-System etc. and can stand up again. Then you have to stun it again, best with the Batton at the beginning. Esp. with the Reptilian Aliens (Sebillians) that will happen often, because they can heal themselfs.

With the Cesans and Reapers I haven´t seen that Phenomenom since we can test the Stun-Thing out.

On 12/1/2020 at 7:08 PM, Puciek said:

This is a weird one, I have an alien that was in stun grenade gas cloud, then took some hits, and now is showing as valid target for shooting, but the alien itself is not taking any action. The other alien i knocked out with batons do not react like this, so there is something weird going on. I wound up batonning him into a stun.

Attaching save of when the stuck alien shows as target

user_stuck_alien-14.json

Yeah, that's a peculiar one. The alien isn't stunned or suppressed, so this is purely an AI problem. I'll have a chat to the coders about it today.